- To continually increase access to quality education and training by 5% annually.
- To ensure a 85% completion rate of students admitted in respective programmes.
- To improve on the adequacy of facilities and infrastructure that are in-line with specified regulations and requirements by 2% annually.
- To progressively increase internal research funding and dissemination of research findings that positively impact communities by 5% annually
- To promote and increase consultancies and synergetic relationships with industry and society by 2% annually.
- To improve the recruitment of qualified staff and continuously enhance their skills, expertise and competency level by 2.5% annually.
- To attain a stakeholders’ satisfaction rate of at least 70% annually.
- To achieve set performance targets by 100% annually.